Thursday 11 November 2010

A Short Walk

I was only planning to get out from my room and find some place where I can get some fresh air near my university. Unfortunately the nearest spot where I could go to was the old, small park in Yongsan which was formerly a golf course for US military base. I asked my honey to meet me in Ichon Station and take a walk with me while we whisper our hopes and dreams for each other. It was almost dark when we came there, but we had to walk a little further to reach Yongsan park. On our way there, the national museum met us. We didn't realize that it was located near the park where we were supposed to go to. The national museum was so beautiful and attractively wide surrounded by dramatic,magnificent lights. She was gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! The night was a bit chilly and quiet and I could only see two or three people visiting the place except for some cynical looking guards. It was a perfect night for couples and I certainly got what I wanted. A breathe of fresh autumn air.


No comments: