Friday 12 November 2010

Lovers

A story of two people who were once strangers to each other living in separate worlds apart. Kim Jeong Eun, a plastic surgeon who has a lot of debt, never had an experience having a boyfriend but then fell in love with a man who's in a relationship with a sweet, beautiful woman who feels lonely in the arms of her man. Lee Seo Jin, a top class gangster (huh?), never realized what love really was until he met Jeong Eun. I have watched Kim Jeong Eun playing almost the same character in her movies and dramas but this I think was the drama where she has given all her best performance. On the other hand, it was my first time to see Lee Seo Jin, actually I didn't know that he exists until I watched this drama. Now, I'm in love with him. By the way, as Kim and Lee were making this drama, they fell in love ( in reality) and became the top couplestar in Korea. Their relationship didn't last long but I am hoping they could match up again in a movie in the future.

No comments: