Friday 12 November 2010

Let it Snow!

This video was taken in March 2010 during the first week when I arrived in Korea as I prepare myself for school. It has been quiet awhile since in snowed that hard in Seoul so I decided to take a video of the moment. When I arrived here in March, I was actually expecting a warmer weather as I step out from Incheon airport but I was wrong. Was I wrong or was the weather wrong?

My mom hasn't seen snow in her entire life, I'm not sure with my dad since he's been to Canada some time long ago. I wanted to show to my mom how the snow really looks like but I guess taking a video of it is just exactly the same as watching the snow on TV. I want my mom to feel it, touch it and probably have a taste of it. Perhaps I should make an effort of bringing her here someday or somewhere where it snows. Oh boy...this is going to cost me a looot of money.

No comments: