Sunday 14 November 2010

Last Scandal

Remember Choi Jin Sil? Yes, one of the legendary stars of Korea. She became most popular because of the drama 'Rose Life'. I didn't had the chance to watch that drama and I think I won't have any plan of watching it in the future because of I've already known the story due to it's great popularity. When I heard that she has made another drama, the Last Scandal, I waited for it until a complete copy of CD came out. In this story, again Jin Sil plays a role of a housewife who turns out to be a maid in a house of a famous star. Coincidentally, the famous star was her former boyfriend, her first love in highschool who was still in love with her and was looking for her all along.
Sadly and shockingly, this Last Scandal became the last drama ever made by Choi Jin Sil until she committed suicide. Nobody knew exactly the reason behind her tragic death, but most of her fans presume that it was because of great depression.

No comments: