Saturday 13 November 2010

Bloody Thesis

Every day when I open my eyes I have to deal with the same usual thing and every time I see this thing just makes my stomach go mad. Honestly, just the thought of it makes me go insane. This thing is what all graduate students have the same impression with, the thesis writing. I know that it's not the end of the world when we write our thesis and it's not that really hard ( according to those who have finished writing them) but... I don't know...I don't really know. I think I'm just worrying too much. Sometimes, my thesis becomes a little monster to me annoying me all the time. Ahhhhh...I just want the time to go by ...just...like...that. How I wish. Anyway, I just wrote this just to make me feel better. I need to stop writing on my blog for awhile (although writing on my blog is one way for me to get unstressed). I need to get over and done with my little monster.


No comments: